Voile Chiffon Fabric in Fuchsia Pink, By The Yard, Extra Wide 118 Inches, Sheer Light Weight, Wedding Material
Drench your room in this exotic hue of the tropics. Fuchsia voile is playful, confident, and warm. Radiant both daytime and nighttime, its' uplifting ambience continues in ever-changing light, due to a subtle blue undertone. At dawn, your walls illuminate like brilliant azaleas; and every morning becomes a perfect sunrise. At your window, light, long, flowy folds billow with the incoming breeze. It's a refreshing, coastal feel that conjures the rhythmic waves on the sea shore. The look is ethereal.
Fuchsia voile is a color lovers dream, and its' practical advantages make for a long list. It will flood your room with filtered sunlight, shielding other furnishings from sun-fade. Your outside visibility remains unobstructed while you enjoy your own privacy. It's a highly adaptable fabric, wonderful for gathered treatments like rod-pocket curtains, window scarves, and wedding event draping. And it never goes out of style. Best of all, it's cost-effective and easy-to-maintain.
Express your style and personality with a fabric that truly reflects it.
Type: Sheer Voile
Length: By The Yard
● I accept paypal, eChecks, etsy gift certificates, and credit cards.
● Please note that if the payment method is an eCheck, the order will not be processed until your payment has cleared.
● Custom Orders: All payments are due in full before custom items will be shipped. In some cases a customer may receive a partial refund if they choose to cancel a custom order. However the cost of the materials used Is non-refundable. In rare cases the seller may need to cancel the order. This can occur if the materials are no longer available, for example. In such a case, a full refund will be given to the customer.
● Sales tax is automatically added to Minnesota, Wasington, and Other states that add tax to internet orders.
● CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel an order up to 3 days following a purchase as long as the item has not been shipped. You will receive a full refund. If the item has been shipped simply refuse the package (DO NOT open the box or USPS will charge you for return postage) and upon receipt you will receive a refund less the shipping costs.
Shipping from United States
● PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 28 DAYS FOR DELIVERY. As my items are handmade allow for a little extra processing time than what you would expect from big box stores. If you need rush delivery please contact me as soon as possible, otherwise standard shipping times will apply.
● During the HOLIDAYS processing times may be extended due to the high volume of orders. Also keep in mind the post office has several days without service during the year.
● Items are shipped from a smoke-free environment.
● INTERNATIONAL shipping: I happily ship eligible items internationally! However, the default shipping rates provided do NOT include insurance nor delivery confirmation. To upgrade please contact me to select International Priority Mail which starts at $15.00 and includes insurance. This method of shipping also generally arrives 2+ weeks more quickly than the standard method.
● It is a good idea to include your phone number for international orders. This helps minimize the risk of the item being lost or returned to the U.S. (which takes many months in some cases). Your phone number will not be used for any other purposes or shared with any third parties (except the postal system).
● International customers are responsible for any charges that importing packages might incur. Calculate duty fees here: www.dutycalculator.com
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Returns and exchange details
● Problem with your order? On rare occasions accidents happen in shipping. Should your item arrive damaged please don't hesitate to contact me. ***However, you must report damage within 24 hours of receipt or you may not be eligible for a refund.*** Simply snap a photo (required) and send it along with a brief description. If the item is a total loss you will not be required to send it back and will have the option of a replacement or a refund. If there are substantial salvageable parts then you may be required to return it in order to get a refund. Of course you also have the option of receiving replacement parts if available. Buyer is responsible for return postage. Refunds generally do not include postage fees.
● Didn't like the quality or expected something else? You may return the item for a refund or exchange it for something else. When returning items make sure they are packed up nice and tight. Damage due to poor packing will incur fees taken from your refund. When possible please use the same box and packaging.
● Lost Package? On extremely rare occasions packages are shown as delivered on the tracking information but a customer reports it stolen or missing. In such cases please contact me as soon as possible. Depending on the item ordered you may be eligible for a refund of the item price, a store credit, or replacement. Please note that if you opted out of shipping insurance (meaning it was specifically offered to you but you declined) you are not eligible for a refund.
● Leaving feedback: I love to read the feedback from my customers and pride myself in a 100% positive feedback rating. If you were not satisfied with your order please contact me before leaving negative feedback so I can do my best to make things right.